Septic System Maintenance
Septic System Maintenance:
Sludge that accumulates at the bottom of the tank must be pumped out about every 3-5 years. How frequently depends on the Size of the tank, the number of residents and the number of litres/day discharged to the septic tank. There are no additives you can put in the tank to deal with sludge. It must be pumped out.
Servicing of complete system
- Primary Tank
- Filter Cleaning (Must have a hose available and nearby)
- Treatment Unit
- Pump Chamber
- Filter Vault (if applicable)
- Test Alarm Systems
- Test wiring
- Written recommendations or repairs if required
- Service Record left on site
Types of Septic Systems Serviced:
- Roto Discs
- Any Type of Aeration System
Green Valley Environmental is Licensed by the Province of Ontario.
We are unique in our capacity as a design & build company, providing state of the art septic system solutions for the growing needs of our clients.